Friday, September 7, 2012

Wait On The Lord


There are times I get so tired, so disgusted--despaired of circumstances which seem so utterly impossible. I do not have enough room in one post to account for the trials I have gone through the past decade--and I am still going through many. Some have been long lasting--my faith has become shaken on many occasions. Perhaps that is why some storms have not come to pass.  Yet there are times I know I have stood firm waiting upon the Lord, and still the battle wages on for some unforeseen reason.


But the Lord has recently shown Himself strong to me on two daunting medical circumstances confronting me.  He is Almighty and unlimited!!! He brought me through both, and more than bringing me through---like Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego I came out unburned!! He is a God who can do the impossible, and He still does miracles today!

Praise be to our Most High God, the Lord Jesus Christ!!


Psalm 34:19

Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
But the Lord delivers him out of them all.