Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall Foliage

*Winkworth Arboretum--stunning photo


Fall is just around the corner here. It’s my favorite season and I simply cannot get enough of Fall foliage. I remember as a nonbeliever, when the Fall season came around, I would wonder whether God was real. Think about it. Planets rotating in space, and orbiting around the sun because of a random act? Impossible. There is just too much order in this universe for there not to be a God. If you do not know Him, please click here to learn more about Jesus Christ today.

COLOSSIANS 1:15-16
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible…



These are just a few pictures I have collected from places on the Internet. Some are almost surreal, like paintings; yet these are actually photos. I will probably add more fall photos at a later date.