Friday, October 23, 2009

Encouragement

I got to feeling discouraged this morning, and in my spirit I heard "I will lift up my eyes unto the hills, from where comes my help. My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth". This made me desirous to post a few scriptures of encouragement, which we all need from time to time.

PSALMS 34:17-19
17)The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
18) The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
19) Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.


PSALMS 121:1-2

1) I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2) My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.


2 TIMOTHY 4:18
And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.

ISAIAH 41:10
10) Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.